Here is one that I saw at Notacon, the best part was that it was replicating it's self:
No2pencil, did you say Evil mad scientist? Evil Mad Scientist Shop
Makerbot is the place to watch, as far as 3D printers that you and me can buy.
As time goes on, they keep getting better. Finer details, larger objects, and faster print times.
There are also:
- Laser Renishaw AM 250, for making metal parts!
- layered paper Matrix 300 3D Printer (Printing a Dildo for B9)
- Loose foam Here's one for you guys
- Plastic Resign B9 Creator B9 Creator's web sight
- Foam Printer Printing in foam
So, yeah.. I know a little bit about 3D printers