2 Replies - 1376 Views - Last Post: 18 November 2012 - 05:46 AM

• New D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Finding univeristy cources in programming -call Tom Cruise

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:58 AM

Is it just me or is close to impossible to find programming cources at most schools. I attend Strayer University for BS in database development and lord help me but I don't WANT to take all my programming cources "online" I want to sit in a classroom for those.

Has anyone experienced this and what did you do to get around this problem? I know it can't be mission impossible, so maybe it's just mission improbable for where I live.

Good grief, COURSE not cource. I can't blame typos since I did it multiple times.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Finding univeristy cources in programming -call Tom Cruise

#2 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Finding univeristy cources in programming -call Tom Cruise

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:10 PM

I couldn't get away from all my comp sci classes. I think it is more of a function of your school.. since it is billed as a 'working adults college'.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Finding univeristy cources in programming -call Tom Cruise

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:46 AM

I started my college life at a community college in Illinois which had a great program for programming lol I like that combination of words. About half way through getting my degree in Illinois I moved to St. Louis, and although the college I go to now is bigger than the college in Illinois was, many of their programming classes that were once offered aren't any more. Well, at least not at the college I go to. They're offered but you have to travel to a different college to attend them due to the lack of attendance at our school.

edit: removed bad joke.

This post has been edited by alexr1090: 18 November 2012 - 05:53 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1