4 Replies - 1536 Views - Last Post: 28 October 2012 - 02:49 AM Rate Topic: **--- 1 Votes

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Question

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:18 AM

I have a project to do which includes a ordering system for a restaraunt, I was wondering how do you get the orders to added up together when you click a button?
Require urgent help!
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Question

• "Hurry up and wait"
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Question

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:38 AM

What have you tried? Nobody will do the work for you. You need to show the code you have tried and what you are stuck on. Otherwise, strange things can happen to this thread...
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:08 AM

View PostGunnerInc, on 27 October 2012 - 07:38 AM, said:

What have you tried? Nobody will do the work for you. You need to show the code you have tried and what you are stuck on. Otherwise, strange things can happen to this thread...

Basically, I have 8 Forums, 7 of them have items which you could order and I want to be able to click on the items for them to be saved behind the scenes and then all add up to the end Form which is the last one.. is this possible? because so far i can only add thing up on the page rather than to the last form which i want to do.
I dont want anyone to do my work for me at all, the coding I have done so far is..

Textbox1..AppendText("7.50")

but it displays in that text box on the same page and i want it on the last page, but it doesnt seem to work..
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:34 AM

What have you written this in as I don't recognise the AppendText property of a textbox from VB6.

Normally, in VB6, you can reference a textbox on another form using the syntax FormX.TextBoxY.Text, alternatively, you look at adding properties to the forms or using global variables for storing your entries.

This post has been edited by maj3091: 28 October 2012 - 12:35 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:49 AM

View Postmaj3091, on 28 October 2012 - 12:34 AM, said:

What have you written this in as I don't recognise the AppendText property of a textbox from VB6.

Normally, in VB6, you can reference a textbox on another form using the syntax FormX.TextBoxY.Text, alternatively, you look at adding properties to the forms or using global variables for storing your entries.

Thank you for this, I tried it and its not working its now going to end of the form which i wanted it to do! Thank you very much, all i need to do now is add the names and make them add up.
Thank you very much for you assistance!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1