2 Replies - 746 Views - Last Post: 30 October 2012 - 05:21 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

remote connection

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:43 AM

string cmdText = "insert into member(name,email,fname,DobDay,DOBMONTH,DOBYEAR,GENDER,MaritalStatus,Subsection,Gothra,BirthStar,Rashi,Qualification,Professional,Income,nobrother,noofsis,paddress,ppincode,laddress,lpincode,noofbmarried,noofbumarried,noofsmarried,noofsumarried,mobilephno,stdcode,Requirement,height)select name,email,fname,DobDay,DOBMONTH,DOBYEAR,GENDER,MaritalStatus,Subsection,Gothra,BirthStar,Rashi,Qualification,Professional,Income,nobrother,noofsis,paddress,ppincode,laddress,lpincode,noofbmarried,noofbumarried,noofsmarried,noofsumarried,mobilephno,stdcode,Requirement,height from 'remote _ip'.remote_db.member";

PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS CODE WILL COPY THE TABLE FROM LOCAL TO REMOTE DATABASE
member is the table present in both databases with same structure.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: remote connection

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: remote connection

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:52 AM

string cmdText = "insert into member(name,email,fname,DobDay,DOBMONTH,DOBYEAR,GENDER,MaritalStatus,Subsection,Gothra,BirthStar,Rashi,Qualification,Professional,Income,nobrother,noofsis,paddress,ppincode,laddress,lpincode,noofbmarried,noofbumarried,noofsmarried,noofsumarried,mobilephno,stdcode,Requirement,height)select name,email,fname,DobDay,DOBMONTH,DOBYEAR,GENDER,MaritalStatus,Subsection,Gothra,BirthStar,Rashi,Qualification,Professional,Income,nobrother,noofsis,paddress,ppincode,laddress,lpincode,noofbmarried,noofbumarried,noofsmarried,noofsumarried,mobilephno,stdcode,Requirement,height from '66.147.244.205'.hermunde_sync.member";

PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS CODE WILL COPY THE TABLE FROM LOCAL TO REMOTE DATABASE
member is the table present in both databases with same structure.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• The Noid
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: remote connection

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:21 AM

We heard you the first time. Why don't you try running it yourself to see what happens?
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1