Stack overflow problem.....

• (2 Pages)
  • +

17 Replies - 706 Views - Last Post: 30 October 2012 - 06:55 PM Rate Topic: -----

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Stack overflow problem.....

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:50 PM

We understand that. You are not the first person to bring it up; the owner of the site happens to have a sense of humor, as do most people on this site. There is a difference between laughing at it, and using it to describe someone's attitude. My point still stands- you aren't going to get far if you lash out at members because you are sensitive about criticism.

Also, my offer to take this to the PM stands, and was made so as not to derail the thread. Do you have problems with your code still?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:54 PM

View Postjon.kiparsky, on 30 October 2012 - 06:26 PM, said:

Just a suggestion, dude. I wasn't aware that common courtesy was "garbage".

Where did common courtesy come from? You gave me common courtesy by calling me dude and trying to teach me manners on thanking people like I'm a little kid? Have a good day.
Was This Post Helpful? -2
  • +
  • -

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:55 PM

I'm just closing this thread. Clearly the OP does not understand how to interact with others.

You gave me common courtesy by calling me dude and trying to teach me manners on thanking people like I'm a little kid?

When you stop acting like a little kid, people will stop treating you like it. Adults criticize each others' code on here all the time; it goes with the territory of being a programmer. Get used to it. That's the point I've been trying to make.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• (2 Pages)
  • +