How is the best thing to design an web service that should recive orders?
1. Like this three webmethods named : orderStart (Contains the orderheader), OrderImport (Contains the articles orded) and orderStop (sends and now am i done)
2. one webmethod that takes diffrent parameters like: public virtual String OrderImport(String OrderID, String OrdererID, String ReceiverID, String Item)
3. Read the soap request, the user can send anythnig throw an string
like this: public String OrderImport(String input) and read the stream with XmlDocument xmlSoapRequest = new XmlDocument();
The problem i have is to how the design should look so i can recive multiply products in one order.
Hope i explain what i am trying to do.
- Caffeine Lounge
- Corner Cubicle
- Student Campus
- Software Development
- Industry News
- Introduce Yourself
- C and C++
- .NET Framework
- Other Languages
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- 52 Weeks Of Code
- Web Development
- HTML & CSS
- Graphic Design
- Flash & ActionScript
- SEO & Advertising
- Web Servers & Hosting
- Site Check
Follow & Share
Give It A Try!
- ASP.NET - enabling plugins using UserControls
- Persisting dynamically loaded data across postbacks
- ASP.NET C# How to Generate A Random Password And Email It To Someone
- Potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client
- Creating a strongly typed templated control
- Implementing the MVP pattern in ASP.NET
- ASP.NET C# Mobile Browser Detection for HTML5 Video
- MVC 3 WebGrid inside a WebGrid
- Book Review: Murach's ASP.NET 4 Web Programming with VB2010
- Razor helpers
- 52 More ASP.NET Tutorials...
- Use WMI to retrieve CPU ID in VBScript
- ASP Calendar Month view
- Asp Calendar
- Downloading (pushing) large files
- Accessing web.config connection strings with VB
- Check for valid HttpRequest
- Get Script File Name
- Some "missing" logic functions
- 10 More ASP.NET Snippets...