Looking for Coder for game project

Missile command type game.

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 1447 Views - Last Post: 29 June 2007 - 04:54 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Looking for Coder for game project

Posted 26 June 2007 - 11:19 AM

I am looking for a coder that has a good understanding of the Torque engine and is capable of coding, menu options for the interface and players weapons. I have no coding skills, my skills are in modeling terrain editing and art making.

Just about all content is done for a basic beta of my game only thing holding me up on my project, is the lack of a coder.

If any coder is interested please post here and I can supply you with more information on what needs done and my games design doc for you to review.

Game play for my project is sorta like the old Missile Command game but with a few updates to make it more of a modern day game and taking advantage of being able to have a fully 3D world and freedom of movement around the country to ones different cities.

I have a complete design doc outlining in detail on how everything should work and how things should be implemented. If any coders here are interested and would be willing to help out on my project please post here and how to email you and I will email you the design doc.

I have a test world map done. And just about all the models and content needed to be able to get a test beta done and work of my game.

P.S I am willing to offer my modeling skill at making models in return for help on coding my project.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Looking for Coder for game project

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Looking for Coder for game project

Posted 27 June 2007 - 11:33 AM

i will help you out
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Looking for Coder for game project

Posted 29 June 2007 - 04:54 PM

You ever work with the Torque engine? also whats the best way to contact you? do you use msn? if so I can give you all the information on what all needs done and more info on the project.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1