2 Replies - 1368 Views - Last Post: 02 November 2012 - 07:19 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

INNO cannot access file because its being used by another process

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:31 AM

I am putting this thread here because i'm not really sure where else it should be. I am using INNP 5.5.2 I've got everything ready to be compiled and sent the problem is i get the error message in the title of the thread. my original idea was oh i'l shut down whatever program it says still running. everything shut down still get the error message. well maybe i need to restart my computer. still nothing. so now i am pretty much out of options so i came to the dreamincode community.
by the way ive given you the files but theyl be fairly useless besides just showing what exactly i have going on

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: INNO cannot access file because its being used by another process

#2 macosxnerd101  Icon User is online

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: INNO cannot access file because its being used by another process

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:37 AM

Moved to Computer Support.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: INNO cannot access file because its being used by another process

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:19 AM

forget that problem i reset my computer and it worked. so now im trying to send it via edmodo, its like facebook but for school, ive got it too them easily the problem is the soundplayer doesn't want to start. the file locations are all the same.
I've attached the file(its not a virus check it do whatever) i only really have one tester so it could easily be that his computer has different filenames. i put it in the program files x86. its called til the death. its a simple fighting game with stick figures progressbars please dont judge on the failure of the game just if you can give me a hand with the fail
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1