0 Replies - 2218 Views - Last Post: 06 November 2012 - 05:46 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

mobile Point-of -sale (pos)device programming in c

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:46 AM

i have a web service which will return a single dimensions array or string, if some parameters are passed to it eg,(1,1, ,dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm).It would be really helpful if iam able to get some idea on how this web service can be accessed from a gprs enabled mobile device (Point of sale- ARM9 device with 256MB of NAND flash for the Operating System, User application and the remaining for the user data[Files, Databases and other user requirement]. ) using C( as it is having its self-diagnosing application developed in C (host os- fedora) for displaying menus,printing bills etc which i also need in my project).i need to store this accessed data temporarily as text file in this device itself for later use.im quite new in this and i couldnt find anything useful on POS software development.so pls help as i cant go forward in developing without proper understanding.thanks in advance.

ps:I mainly need Help in the portion of temporary storage of data from the web service on the device (to work off-line) and query it when needed

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Page 1 of 1