3 Replies - 433 Views - Last Post: 09 November 2012 - 12:01 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hello newbie incoming!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

Hello there! I'm a freshman comp sci major and just started learning Java this semester. Unfortunately, my high school was crap and didn't even offer any kind of Computer Science courses so all of this is quite overwhelming. And to be honest, I feel like I really need a tutor for all of this so if someone doesn't mind tutoring me then that would be helpful and I'd highly appreciate it. Well, now since that is out of the way I guess I'll go ahead and see what this place has to offer. Ciao.

Also, I really need some help with a homework problem. The link to the post is here: (http://www.dreamincode.net/forums/topic/299325-java-locker-problem-arrays-boolean/)

Thanks in advance.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hello newbie incoming!

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hello newbie incoming!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

Welcome to Dream.In.Code Rapidfir3Pho3nix! We get a lot of students here and we help a lot of them with homework. So I hope you find your solution and really get into programming as a fun career choice.

I am sure we will see more of you around and feel free to ask questions. The more info and code you can provide the faster we usually are with the answer.

Enjoy your stay! :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

Welcome to the community. :D Thankfully, there are quite a few people that help with homework around these parts. I had asked for help, once upon a time, on my senior project when I had a different username.

Anyways, sadly, I know little to no java or I'd help. I'm a C# and VB.net programmer, with a bit of python and Cobol thrown in. ^_^ But anyways, *wave*, welcome!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:01 PM

Thanks for the welcome guys! The solution to my problem has already been found and it was fast! This place is awesome!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1