1 Replies - 266 Views - Last Post: 09 November 2012 - 08:04 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Questionnaires?

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:57 AM

I have been asked to make a website by a friend but they require a part of it that allows staff to create a questionnaire with 3 questions that must appear on each one but then can be customized so they can add as many questions as they want and each different member of staff can make their own questionnaire.(similar to survey monkey)

The problem i have is that i have no idea where to even begin and what to use in order to do this, i presume php but no idea how? If anyone could help me out and point me in the right direction i would be very grateful.

Thanks

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Questionnaires?

#2 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Questionnaires?

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:04 AM

This reeks like a homework assignment - let's hope it is. If it is not and you are in a "I have no idea where to even begin" rut then you may want to bail and let a professional do it right for your friend's business.

The gist would be.. yes.. php or asp.net. Something with server side abilities... a database of questions that have a foreign key relationship to a table of 'questionnaire' where each new questionnaire has their own name and key. From there it is a matter of the php reading in a link with the questionnaire id, fetching the questions, dynamically pushing out the test of the question and the type of answers accepted, and recording them back to another table in the database.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1