Thank you :)

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 980 Views - Last Post: 09 November 2012 - 09:37 AM

• DLN-000

• View blog

Thank you :)

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:25 AM

So I just want to give a warm thanks to everyone who frequently helps out on the forum here.

I joined when I started school, and it's been very educational. I've gotten tips with homework (and the best way, nudging me to answers rather than handing them out) and gotten help understanding concepts that have eluded me. That was invaluable. I haven't been the most active member, but I try to help out as well when I can.

A few months ago I started my first programming job. It's not all I hoped for, mostly because it's mostly just high-end development of Access via DBA, but there's coding and development and the whole shebang. I'm hoping to move in to a PHP Developer position here soon though, and that looks promising.

I think coming here has helped me a lot. Suggestions I've received have helped shape me in to a better programmer. I try to give reputation when and where I find it appropriate, but a general thanks should go out. You all volunteer your time and knowledge to help people like me, and I suspect you don't get enough thanks for it.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 3
  • +

Replies To: Thank you :)

• Toubabo Koomi
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Thank you :)

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:28 AM

I'm glad you are finding the help you need!

** Moved to site feedback **
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Perfectly Squared ;)
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Thank you :)

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:37 AM

It is a really nice attitude to thank your benefactors for the help they have provided you. :)

The best part was when you mentioned that you learned a lot from the help provided. That gave a really warm and fuzzy feeling :)

DIC is certainly a nice platform for learning new things, and I would like to say that I have also learned a lot of things which I never even had a clue about.

@Mods: Can you please move this post to Site feedback. I believe it was mistakenly posted in the lounge :)

Edit: I take back the above statement. The mods were too fast for me ;)

regards,
Raghav

This post has been edited by raghav.naganathan: 09 November 2012 - 09:40 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1