2 Replies - 370 Views - Last Post: 09 November 2012 - 12:49 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hey guys!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:02 PM

Hello,

My name is Nick, and I have been lurking around for a little under a year and finally decided to join!

The programming languages that I know are C# (intermediate), VB (novice, haven't used it since C#!), Java (novice) and played around with SQL.

I'm 25 and graduated from the University of Washington a few years back with a non CS degree, and just started playing with programming around 2 years ago. Earlier this year I decided to actually try and get a job in the industry and over the last couple weeks I have gone on a couple interviews for Junior .NET development positions, and hopefully I get one!

I look forward to working with the community in the future to both better myself, and when I am capable help the new kids along!

Have a great day,
Nick

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hey guys!

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Re: Hey guys!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

Wewt wewt, a fellow C# programmer. ;D Glad to have you around. I'm still rather new, but there's nothing wrong with me wavin' to the other newbies.

The people here are super helpful, as you'll see soon enough. :) Good luck on getting that position ya want!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Hey guys!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:49 PM

You already helped me out last night with a silly question about Microsoft Certs :) Thanks for the help again!

Going to start trolling those C# forums today methinks!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1