3 Replies - 501 Views - Last Post: 12 November 2012 - 08:10 AM

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

I'm back

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:52 AM

Hey everybody. As the title of the thread says, I'm back. You probably don't remember me though. I'm going to be starting at DATC in a while. I plan to take Java and C++ as well as Android development on the side. I figured that it would be a good idea to get back on here, so here I am.

On a side note: I realize that I've got a bad rep, and I intend to reflect the opposite. If anybody sees anything on my profile that does not reflect that, please let me know. It's been a while since I've been on here, so I don't remember what all I've changed on my account.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: I'm back

• Admiral Fancy Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: I'm back

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:01 AM

View PostDark_Necros, on 12 November 2012 - 09:52 AM, said:

You probably don't remember me though.

Heh.

I realize that I've got a bad rep, and I intend to reflect the opposite.

Yes, you were by definition an arrogant ass. I'll be looking forward to a change :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:05 AM

Welcome back. ^_^ Not sure of what you did previously, but, glad to see you're hopin' to change.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:10 AM

View Postno2pencil, on 12 November 2012 - 03:01 PM, said:

You probably don't remember me though.

Heh.

I realize that I've got a bad rep, and I intend to reflect the opposite.

Yes, you were by definition an arrogant ass. I'll be looking forward to a change :)/>/>

Ahhh, I would have never guessed you would be the first to reply to my thread. Thanks though :D/> I'm looking forward to utilizing the massive amount of resources that are to be had here. I hope I can positively contribute to the community.

View PostAthenaDX, on 12 November 2012 - 03:05 PM, said:

Welcome back. ^_^/> Not sure of what you did previously, but, glad to see you're hopin' to change.

Not just hoping to change :P I've changed quite a bit. I think the last time I posted was... just before 8th grade.. Or maybe it was my sophomore year. Either way, I was immature. no2pencil can account for that, I was an ass :P The school environment was not for me (or maybe I just wasn't ready for it), and it eventually caught up with me. I was unable to complete High school (shame D:) so I enrolled in a government funded program that is intended to help people who have messed up their lives somehow. I got my GED, and now I'm going to go to DATC. I'm sad to say that it took me this long to finally realize what was what, but I think I'm on the right track finally.

This post has been edited by Dark_Necros: 12 November 2012 - 08:17 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1