Ask yourself the following:
1. Do you have an analytical mind and feel you are not fully using your smarts to solve real-life problems?
2. Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment and feel energized when sharp colleagues poke holes in your claims?
3. Are you good with the computer and can do Excel/VBA, Access, and SAS in your dream?
4. Are you a good listener and does your response factor in your audience’s position?
5. Are you articulate and put together presentations that register with the audience for clarity and logic?
6. Are you gung-ho on succeeding even though this means working very hard?
7. Does your long-term vision take you in leadership position?
8. Are your personable and friendly?
If you answered yes to all questions, you have the profile we are looking for immediate hire at a competitive salary and great healthcare coverage.
If you happen to have a PhD in math, physics or engineering, you are even more interesting. Prior exposure to business/consulting (e.g. MBA) a plus.
Must be a US resident currently. Please send your resume & cover letter to programmer(at)bayser(dot)com.
JP Tsang, PhD & MBA(INSEAD)
1 Replies - 1947 Views - Last Post: 12 November 2012 - 11:03 AM
Replies To: Consultant position available (Excel/Access VBA experts preferred)
Page 1 of 1