2 Replies - 258 Views - Last Post: 26 November 2012 - 11:13 AM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Having trouble rendering page for printing

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:52 AM

Hello once again DiC'ers,

I have come across a problem and I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to "fix" it.

Basically, its a page that will grab some details from a database and output the data and images so that the user can simply print the page.
But I'm having trouble trying to separate two sections (view attached image), as you can see, I am trying to get info & description on page 1, and on a second page, print out the photos, but I can't seem to separate both sections. Now of course I could simply do linebreaks but the thing is the description's length (what is just above the photos) changes depending on the property. So using linebreaks isn't really reliable.

Could someone tell me if its possible to create / separate two pages for printing, or somehow separate the photos from the first page?
Thanks in advance!

Attached Image

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Having trouble rendering page for printing

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Having trouble rendering page for printing

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:16 AM

Oh and to add some more info, I tried using "page-break-before:always" but it doesn't work in Chrome or Safari, any work-around?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Having trouble rendering page for printing

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:13 AM

Well sorry for the wait, but I managed to figure it out myself a few days back when I looked at the code again, and obviously "page-break-after:always" wasn't working properly, because the content was part of a table, and trying to split a table, lets just say, isn't a good idea :D
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1