0 Replies - 1382 Views - Last Post: 17 November 2012 - 09:55 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

CONTRACT – Visual Studio 2010 for IE Plugin

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:55 AM

CONTRACT – Visual Studio 2010 – Remote\Offsite
Rate is negotiable based on experience and positive feedback from previous contract
Send you resume and inquiries to appnaturalstartup at gmail.com

I have been working with a development company for the past 2 months and they have got my application working 95%. There is one scenario they cannot get working. I have the source files and everything I need someone who specializes in Visual Studio 2010 to take a second look at the issue. They also use a specialized .Net plugin for Internet explorer from Add-in Express which I can get us a trial version to use.

We need the plugin to set a flag in the registry so the plugin does not cause IE to open an close in a loop. Right now we cannot get the application to stop looping closing and opening and the flags we have set are not working. Once you sign a NDA I can disclose the full details about the application and getting it working.

This could turn into a long term ongoing engagement as this application and my company evolves.

If you have experience with MS Visual Studio 2010 and Add-ons and Plug-ins for IE 6-9 I am interested in speaking with you.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Page 1 of 1