Good SNES/Sega - to PC ports?

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 2254 Views - Last Post: 18 November 2012 - 02:29 AM Rate Topic: ***-- 2 Votes

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Good SNES/Sega - to PC ports?

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:26 PM

I would like to put some fun things on my website. So like I've got some YouTube videos that most people would pretty much like. A few games would really balance things out. So some flash games you can embed but you are infesting your site with probably a bad game and a ton of ads and god knows what. So that's not an option.

But aha.. if there were a java applet that emulated SNES/Sega you could easily put it on your site with no ads AND the games would be good. But What are some good games that are easy to play on a computer? No one is going to plug in a controller to play a game for a few minutes on my site. So we are probably looking at the arrow keys + 'a','s','d'. All credit for the emulator and a link to the site or whatever else would be there to give credit where credit is due.

Any ideas?

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Good SNES/Sega - to PC ports?

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Good SNES/Sega - to PC ports?

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:29 AM

On the long chance these emulator games are not approved ports I am going to close this thread. We do not support illegal ports of games against the company's wishes for their IP. If you are talking clones or something along those lines then shoot me a PM.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1