4 Replies - 490 Views - Last Post: 18 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

What kind of a website is this one?

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:18 PM

Hi guys,

I'm not good in web making, so referring to you: Could you please explain how difficult to create a website similar to this one: www.wanda.net What goes into making one of this?

Really appreciate your response.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: What kind of a website is this one?

#2 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: What kind of a website is this one?

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:54 PM

It looks to be a straight up website with some jquery and javascript. Right click on the page and you can view the source.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

View Postmodi123_1, on 18 November 2012 - 01:54 PM, said:

It looks to be a straight up website with some jquery and javascript. Right click on the page and you can view the source.

Thanks for the prompt response. Can I create it in Dreamweaver, as I mentioned earlier I am really amateur in web design and it takes me a lot of time and effort to execute one operation. I tried downloading the website and opening it in Dreamweaver to understand how it works, but it only works there in LIVE mode, if I press Split Design it becomes all messed up and all over the place.

I dont have funds at the moment to invest in web design but could you provide me with a guide-price for something like this? With lesser features.

Thanks!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#4 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

I don't know what "less features" means exactly, or what you want the site to do? I mean outside of the "oh you hit the bottom let's add more content" that page isn't anything shockingly amazing.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

View Postmodi123_1, on 18 November 2012 - 02:14 PM, said:

I don't know what "less features" means exactly, or what you want the site to do? I mean outside of the "oh you hit the bottom let's add more content" that page isn't anything shockingly amazing.

Well, the features I won't need are: Different cities selection, Client login, Search Box probably Newsletter. I really the overall feel of the website , simplicity, and the way it works i.e sliding pages, ability to play video right from the main image etc. The website i am after will have less content and will be carrying introductory role.

Let me know if you need more details.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1