1 Replies - 1990 Views - Last Post: 27 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Looking for Android Game Developer for Tower Defense Style Game

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

Greetings Everyone. A few years ago, a friend and I decided to make a tower defense game set in Ancient Greece for the Xbox Live Indie Games. He, being the proficient programmer, was going to develop the game. I, having only basic programming skills, would fund the artwork, music, etc. We were doing quite well and had a functional prototype when he decided to drop the game. However, this was after the artist and musician was already finished with their work. About a year later, I was able to get another programmer who also dropped the project. So now, I really want to get this game made since the artist and musician put in a lot of time into their work. However, I decided to have it made for Android. I would like to submit it into the Play Store as well as Amazon's Appstore.

I am open to pay for work, set percentage of profit, or combination of the two. Thank you for your time. I look forward to meeting you.

If you are interested, please email me at:

fpcorso at vasculus dot com

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Looking for Android Game Developer for Tower Defense Style Game

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Looking for Android Game Developer for Tower Defense Style Game

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

Hello Everyone:

For those of you who are interested, I am still in need of an Android Game Developer. If you would like more details, please email me at fpcorso at vasculus dot com

Thank you for your time.

~Frank
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1