5 Replies - 494 Views - Last Post: 22 November 2012 - 01:39 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

My project; a defense network.

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:23 PM

Hey guys, i'm interested in learning how to program. My name is Lord Taeis, and i have a lot of questions on how to start. i've been perfecting my computer through MS-DOS but it can only do so much. my main question i have, since iv'e already introduced myself, is... is C++ a good programming language to use? My liesure project for now is turning my laptop into a defense network. but to start, i would like to make a program where i can interpret the language of my pc, aka communicate with it. aswell as communicating with other servers around the world. I've been using MS-DOS but i need to go further. can any of the people on this forum help me out by answering these questions?

Special thanks, your friend Lord Taeis.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: My project; a defense network.

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: My project; a defense network.

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

What do you mean "defense network"?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

I basically want to build my computer into a defense network against hackers spyware malware and torrents. i'm going to start with ordinary popups and make weapons of mass destruction to retaliate if invaded to all of the above. i basically wanna build skynet for my computer (from the terminator movie series)

that's what im startinfg with.

next i'll build fiber optics, a neural newtwork (a thinking computer) and eventually be able to hack into MY OWN nuclear weapons or weapons of mass destructions just to see how they were designed to find and destroy domains, connections to internet. or their guidence chip. i'd than make it self aware, bring down the firewalls, and have it be an INSS (Internet neural security system for America. i'm half way there with firewalls and messaging domains. now i just need to understand which program to use to build the defense network. is C++ the program to use anyone can help me do this too. i just need to know if C++ is the right programming language. once that question is answered, i'll start building it. shouldnt take more than 2 months for it to be freely thinking on its own.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

it all has to do with programming services for my computer
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:45 PM

Well.. good luck with that. I am going to go play Uplink for a bit.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Nasal Demon
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:39 AM

Sure, you can do all that and more with C++, but magic is faster. I'm off to get more popcorn. Go on, take my magic wand - but use it for good only. :sorcerer:
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1