1 Replies - 379 Views - Last Post: 23 November 2012 - 11:53 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hello to all!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:09 AM

I am Vompaudi, 18 year old coder from Finland. My english might be little bit poor sometimes, but let's not care about it. Normally you can see me on my computer making some code or playing. I listen music very very much. Trance is my favourite.

PROGRAMMING:

At this moment I'm trying to study C++ using in game development.

My favourite thing is still creating web sites. I created my first sites using HTML when I was 9 or 10. Since that I have created about 150 different sites as training and teaching for others. Nowadays I use also CSS, which I manage quite well too. I hate WYSIWYG's.

My game development began at summer 2007, when I found Game Maker. I only sniffed that a little bit. Then at autumn, I decided to start learning C++. Many people said "Don't even think to begin learn coding with C++, try some BASIC instead" I did not listen them, and continued studying it. Next I found C# which was also nice and easy-looking. I made also some small things with Delphi.

And today, I manage both C++ and C# quite well. And unlike normally, I understand OOP totally, but BASIC-languages I don't. When you have made everything from beginning always with objects, without them it is odd.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hello to all!

• Perfectly Squared ;)
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hello to all!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:53 AM

Hello Vompaudi

Welcome to DIC :)

Your story is very inspiring indeed...:)...the way you chose to believe in yourself and not listen to the negative talks of others...:)

Well, you are sure to find more such coders like you here.

Welcome again :)

Regards,
Raghav
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1