Wrong number!

• (2 Pages)
  • +

27 Replies - 1733 Views - Last Post: 26 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Re: Wrong number!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:13 AM

My boyfriend has one of those pay as you go phones and he had his gvoice routed to it if he didn't answer which happened to also be his business number "Bohemian Hacks". He couldn't pay one month and we didn't realize that all his business phone calls were still getting routed until I called his old number on accident and this lady yelled at me about "NO I DO NOT 3D PRINT SHIT! NO I DO NOT REPAIR COMPUTERS AND TVS! I AM NOT SOME NERD IN A BASEMENT HERE FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT!" And hung up on me. @_@ I was like, wtf?!

Other than that, just the usual "is this john?" or other crud.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• XNArchitect
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:18 AM

View PostBenignDesign, on 26 November 2012 - 11:49 AM, said:

I was standing in my kitchen one night a few years back and received a random text asking "Who is this?"

I replied in kind and we went back and forth for a few minutes before the random texter finally told me that he just wanted to see who had the number that spelled "FUCK", as in 555-555-FUCK.

Until that moment, it hadn't occurred to me that my number spelled anything at all.

Never did find out who the mystery texter was, but my friends haven't forgotten my phone number since!

So now I know the last four digits of your phone number. I'm that much closer to being able to phone stalk you.
Was This Post Helpful? 3
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:24 AM

View Poststrawhat89, on 26 November 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

For real?? Wow. Imagine that.

yeah, Sometimes it happens but not often. If He/She suspects that the number dialed was wrong, then sometimes the caller would ask "may i know who is speaking" from me. How pathetic.

This post has been edited by Crunch: 26 November 2012 - 09:38 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• holy shitin shishkebobs
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:25 AM

POPULAR

View PostAthenaDX, on 26 November 2012 - 11:13 AM, said:

My boyfriend has one of those pay as you go phones and he had his gvoice routed to it if he didn't answer which happened to also be his business number "Bohemian Hacks". He couldn't pay one month and we didn't realize that all his business phone calls were still getting routed until I called his old number on accident and this lady yelled at me about "NO I DO NOT 3D PRINT SHIT! NO I DO NOT REPAIR COMPUTERS AND TVS! I AM NOT SOME NERD IN A BASEMENT HERE FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT!" And hung up on me. @_@ I was like, wtf?!

Other than that, just the usual "is this john?" or other crud.

If we're starting tales of actual phone calls... Eons ago, went on a blind date with this guy (his best friend was dating a friend of mine and we doubled). We really hit it off and at the end of the night, and he asked for my number.

Two days later, roughly 6am, my phone rang and the woman on the other end tore me a new one, "You dirty fucking whore! Who do you think you are? Tearing apart people's marriages? Don't you have anything better to do with your pathetic life, you filthy slut?"

Completely confused, I kept trying to tell her she had the wrong number. "Well, is this Linda?" she asked.

"Yes..."

"Then I don't have the wrong fucking number, bitch! How did you meet Jeff? How do you know him? Are you one of those skanky bitches he works with?"

"Uh... who is Jeff?"

"Don't play stupid with me! I found your number on my kitchen floor this morning! It must have fell out of his pocket! You both think I'm stupid! Who's stupid now, whore?"

"I swear to you, I have no idea what or who you are talking about. The only person I've given my number to recently was named Dan."

"Oh, fuck. I'm so sorry. It makes sense now. Dan is Jeff's younger brother and he was here hanging out last night. Oh, shit. I am so sorry. I'll make sure Dan gets your number back."

Big surprise, but Dan never did call me.
Was This Post Helpful? 8
  • +
  • -

• Toubabo Koomi
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:48 AM

I sent a text to a friend & got a phone call the next morning "You're so busy you can't answer my f*king call, but you can send me a text?"

Turns out he'd been trying to get ahold of his brother that offered to help him move. His brother & me have the same first name. His new phone just said the first name & he hit redial, angry.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Cheese and Sprinkles
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

My number is close to the pizza hut number and I take orders all the time. I wonder why no one comes and gets the pizzas?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:05 PM

Gotta love when you have just fallen asleep and some douchebag decides to call and wake you up 45 minutes after going to sleep.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• holy shitin shishkebobs
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:51 PM

Sorry! I'll call earlier next time!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#24 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:54 PM

Gotta love when you have just fallen asleep ...wake you up 45 minutes after going to sleep.

Just fell asleep is after 45 minutes? Maaaaaaaaan I call that a nap-plus (not quite a nap++ nor "going to bed"... and definitely not "just fell asleep").

It must be a regional thing. Ha.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:03 PM

HAHAHA I had just gotten home from work and had just gone to bed. Third shift can be a pain in the arse sometimes
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• GabehabeSwamp
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

POPULAR

After sharing my wrong number screenshot on facebook this morning, a friend sent me this and I couldn't resist sharing.
Attached Image
Was This Post Helpful? 8
  • +
  • -

#27 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

I have no idea what you guys are are messed up in, but peeps know that I don't like people play'n on my phone!

Posted Image
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

View Postgabehabe, on 26 November 2012 - 08:47 AM, said:

We all get them once in a while. People with the wrong number, texting you or calling you at silly o'clock in the morning. But what do you do? Do you ignore them? Or do you have some fun?

I got this this morning:
Spoiler

This is the best one I've ever seen though.
Spoiler

edit: spoiler tags, they big.

Those are hilarious. I'm glad you actually did the last one, that was great.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (2 Pages)
  • +