3 Replies - 371 Views - Last Post: 29 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hellow DreaminCode World!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:57 PM

Hellow, i am basanta from Nepal. I joined this community expecting some helps regarding the programming language C++.
I hope, moderator and other staff as well as members of this world are friendly and helpful regarding the problems.

Regards
Basanta
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hellow DreaminCode World!

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Hellow DreaminCode World!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

Welcome, I am fairly new here as well. My c++ knowledge is at a noob level but you should find the help you are looking for from someone.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Nasal Demon
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:16 PM

Welcome on board. ;) Please read trough D.I.C. FAQ and first and second link in my signature, I believe these should be mandatory reads before posting on any programming boards anywhere.

If you're into C++ then there's a high chance we'll see each other at C and C++ part of the boards. Have fun and stay safe. ;)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

View PostXupicor, on 28 November 2012 - 11:16 PM, said:

Welcome on board. ;)/> Please read trough D.I.C. FAQ and first and second link in my signature, I believe these should be mandatory reads before posting on any programming boards anywhere.

If you're into C++ then there's a high chance we'll see each other at C and C++ part of the boards. Have fun and stay safe. ;)/>

Thanks. I have create my first post regarding my problems in "C and C++" section. I hope you will review it and response a valuable suggestion.

Thanks
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1