3 Replies - 383 Views - Last Post: 04 December 2012 - 09:14 AM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

I come in peace

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:25 AM

HALLO!!!!

for those who don't want to read all that stuff down there

why am here
i would like to be well versed in all server side and client side languages . and am hoping you guys can help ..

i like
i love cars ..... ... a lot . but i don't have one , if i did it would be a Nissan silvia with a rb26 swap .

well my story is too long but al summarize , well grew up in ohio with hopes of being a mechanic, due to some extreme conditions in my life that will not be mentioned happening i am now in a 3rd w country with only an older desktop to my name and my life is basically over at 23 o-0. I have always loved web design,(not more than overclocking/gaming :D) i was never smart enough to even attempt code as occupation (2.0 gpa 0-0 and that was a good semester lolz)
but now my life being the way it is, i just wanna do what i want to do, so i decided al just give it a try. I am ok with most client side languages and know my way around mysql. I don't have a lot of application programing knowledge , but a while back i got through about half of a cpp book called on to c++ and i even made a non gui unit converting app before i quit when i first moved to where i am, i haven't done any thing since with application programing but i just d/l Qt so i can do some GUI, and after my current website project is complete i will continue and hopefully with DIC help i will get at least proficient enough to program for my self. I mostly wanna make apps for android that connect to my home server and do various things , am afraid to say cuz they sound ridiculous but i hope i can make the stuff in my head happen :D, mostly security for the home .

projects .

currently working on a media hosting site for my fam , its responsive cuz it will be mostly accessed via mobiles but other than that its very basic

even tho i have lost a lot by moving here . the place we liv in now is amazing , always tropical and the land is large like my own personal park :D. i am going to be setting up a large network to run cctv cams , motion sensors and alarm systems . and someone once told me (while i was more newbie than i am now ) that most fails in network security happen cuz of an inside man or woman :D ... and so creating your own does not guarantee absolute security but it helps greatly . so since no one has it out for me and i liv in the middle of jubum fuck all use this project to put my knowledge to practice as i learn.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: I come in peace

• Toubabo Koomi
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: I come in peace

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:47 AM

If you don't mind my asking, how does one get from Ohio to Kenya?

& as far as your life being over.... Most people in Ohio are just waiting to die anyway. Living only to complain about everyday nuances that they are really just too lazy to bother to deal with.

At any rate, welcome to Dream In Code!!!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• holy shitin shishkebobs
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:55 AM

View Postno2pencil, on 04 December 2012 - 09:47 AM, said:

Most people in Ohio are just waiting to die anyway.

QFT
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:14 AM

View Postno2pencil, on 04 December 2012 - 02:47 PM, said:

If you don't mind my asking, how does one get from Ohio to Kenya?
At any rate, welcome to Dream In Code!!!

Thank you,
ehh something to do with my mom prolly having a break down after she realized she might stay in ohio forever then ditching , and then after that its a blur and ad rather it stay that way :D

& as far as your life being over.... Most people in Ohio are just waiting to die anyway. Living only to complain about everyday nuances that they are really just too lazy to bother to deal with.

true .....
but caffine is cheaper there . its not cool when you have to spend most of your income funding your cafine habbit , esspecially when its one of many :(
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1