I used Tab pages in my form, I want print that tab pages with for loop help.
PrintForm1.PrinterSettings.DefaultPageSettings.Landscape = True
PrintForm1.PrinterSettings.DefaultPageSettings.Landscape = False
I Done above code as In VB.Net DLL Project and I referenced in another C++ Project with COM help. It works fine but after printing it's in not responding mode, but i can't do any kind of operation (Like close, minimize, exit..)
Kindly help me..
- Caffeine Lounge
- Corner Cubicle
- Student Campus
- Software Development
- Industry News
- Introduce Yourself
- C and C++
- .NET Framework
- Other Languages
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- 52 Weeks Of Code
- Web Development
- HTML & CSS
- Graphic Design
- Flash & ActionScript
- SEO & Advertising
- Web Servers & Hosting
- Site Check
Follow & Share
Give It A Try!
- Ninja App: Quick and Dirty Image Degrading
- Intro to Genetic Algorithms
- How sometimes what you require, is a different algorithm.
- Predicates (For vb.net 2.0 and above)
- Debugging Express
- Tutorial(VB.Net) Creating Windows Form App Using Notepad+CommandPrompt
- Restricting Extension Function To Selected Value Types
- Creating SQL Server Stored Procedures and Using them in VB.NET
- Why Separation Of Concerns matters?
- Copying Directory's Across Servers
- 243 More VB.NET Tutorials...
- Open a Folder Browse Dialog window
- Running an external executable file
- Get connection string from app.config
- Resize Image
- Load bitmap into PictureBox using OpenFileDialog
- Use KeyChar to limit the characters that can be entered into a Text Box
- Multi-threading with background worker
- Validate email address
- Validate email address with Regular Expressions
- Get all IP address on a LAN (w/o Active Directory)
- 453 More VB.NET Snippets...