3 Replies - 638 Views - Last Post: 18 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

HeLlO wOrLd!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

Like my title? :P

Anyway, I'm utterly new to this site and forum as I just made an account, oh, say... 5 minutes ago. Hahaha. I'm so excited about joining; I think I'll learn quite a lot about programming and I can't wait.

Anyway, a little about myself: I'm a senior in high school. So I'm not in college, never took a college-level programming course in my life. I'm currently taking C/C++ (strong emphasis on c++ though) as an elective/full year course though. It only recently decided to go with computer science as my major. Recently being about a year ago. So far, I love it! Programming isn't just dry stuff, it can be so creative and fun! The problem solving and logic behind it never seizes to amaze me!

Anyway, needless to say I only know c++ right now, but I'm going to learn more :) I have some ideas for programs I'd like to make that could help me/others but I need to learn more and get help.

Anyway, glad to be here! Let's program.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 1
  • +

Replies To: HeLlO wOrLd!

• Perfectly Squared ;)
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: HeLlO wOrLd!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

Hello Grandclosing

Nice title...any reason you chose this name for your id?

You are absolutely right...programming is certainly fun when it is enjoyed :)...and the best part of it is of course the logic and problem solving :)

You will get all the help you need over here...but keep in mind that you need to post the code of your program, along with errors( if any). That will help us analyze where your program is going wrong.

Now that you are here, lets program :)

regards,
Raghav
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:49 PM

Hey Raghav!

Grandclosing was a name given to me a long time ago. My friend gave me his account to some MMORPG, and ever since it stuck with me. I really like it.

So yeah, I'm looking forward to learning a lot! Right now it all looks so overwhelming since I'm just a beginner. We haven't even learned arrays yet or anything.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Perfectly Squared ;)
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

Hello Grandclosing

Well, that's really nice to know :)

You have certainly come to the right place as you will learn a lot over here.

Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums :)

regards,
Raghav
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1