2 Replies - 539 Views - Last Post: 13 December 2012 - 08:42 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hello DIC!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:26 AM

Hey!

This may or may not be my second introduction here, but the other one was so long time ago that I feel it didn't do me any justice!

My name is Daniel Davidsen and I'm partly your stereotypical gamer/wannabe programmer person with some small personality twists. I'm 20 years old and live in Oslo, Norway. Or the place were we dine with Polar Bear if the inter-web is to be trusted. I'm currently in the transitions between quitting my current job and getting a new one. Both as an IT-consultant. (I got a more tech savvy title but I only use it for lols) As a gamer I'm your everyday dude, I play pretty much anything I can get my hands on but I prefer RPG style games but a good FPS is still snack. Been into some halfway serious WoW gaming a few years back and won some local chess tourneys. So I'm riding the geek style all the way ^^

I spent one year studying Game Development at Uni until some group project I was part of landed me a job somehow and the education was postponed. Now a year later I want to actually manage to make myself a small 2D game and thus this was the first place to visit.

Got a blog set up here and I hope to beat the odds of actually completing it (Or make a game that I'm halfway ok with) Other then that I'm a sci - fi and fantasy fanboi and I'm a frequent reader of such.

That ought to be a proper introduction of myself. You'll end up seeing me around the forums in the coming days.

Daniel aka Silver

P.S: (Anyone interested in joining my project, wait a few days then I'll have a wiki up with some more in-detail stuff of the game)

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hello DIC!

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hello DIC!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:39 AM

Welcome, again?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -