1 Replies - 2385 Views - Last Post: 15 December 2012 - 02:25 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

uploading security camera feed to website

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:14 AM

I am new to all of this. I took my first class on html and css and I recently had a break in at my house so i bought some security camers. I have them all hooked up and got them sending me emails when motion is detected. Now I am trying to figure out how to upload those videos to a website so i can see them on there. My website is pretty basic. http://techvet.xbizhost.com this is my website address.

So im thinking its gonna have to take a javascript to do thise since the videos uploaded will have a diferent filename everytime. I know how to do the video using the video tags but im not sure if its gonna be the same code. If you can put me in the right direction Ill do the research myself but I am not findong anything when i search for how to upload security camera video feeds using ftp anywhere on google. Oh by the way my cameras firmware has an option to upload them to a website using ftp. it asks for the ftp server name the host name ans passowrd. then it asks to enable passive mode. then it asks for file path name. Thanks for any help I can get.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: uploading security camera feed to website

• Saucy!
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: uploading security camera feed to website

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:25 PM

Oh by the way my cameras firmware has an option to upload them to a website using ftp. it asks for the ftp server name the host name ans passowrd. then it asks to enable passive mode. then it asks for file path name. Thanks for any help I can get.

Contact your hosting company, get this information, and input it where necessary.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1