3 Replies - 1580 Views - Last Post: 17 December 2012 - 09:39 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Sound Designer/Composer (Need money for my own project)

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:49 AM

Hello everyone,

I am a sound designer, composer, musician and musical instruments teacher and I'm developing a very promising game with a hugely talented team and so I need money to develop it. For that, I come here to promote my own skills and studio. I will also use this forum to seek good animators (creating a thread tomorrow) so dont think im just here spamming...

http://steamcommunit...322&searchtext=

I can make soundtracks similar to the Pirates of the Caribbean (check out my cover in my webpage) but I can also make you a retro old-school song for your videogame.
I can also make sound fx for pretty much anything.

Please visit my website for prices and CHECK THE PORTFOLIO www.mbmusicstudios.weebly.com

http://mbmusicstudios.weebly.com/

add me on skype: m50ps3
Or email me: m50ps3@gmail.com

Thank you all

-Miguel

I'd enjoy some feedback even if you're not interested in any soundtrack of sound fx.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Sound Designer/Composer (Need money for my own project)

• Saucy!
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Sound Designer/Composer (Need money for my own project)

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:57 AM

Moved to Share Your Project
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:30 AM

This might be a better 'advertise your service'... but either way I am pained by the weebly site. ://>/>/>

Side note - I am not sure if this is your game (Incarnot) as in you are the head of the group working on it (I got that from this line: "I'm developing a very promising game"), or if you are part of it...

Well.. it's painful to see a game in development but also see the actual story being tossed out to the unwashed masses to decide.

Help Us with our Story
December 14th, 2012 - those.anarcho.punks

We have a discussion posted to help us decide between multiple back stories for this game. Please view and provide feedback on which you would like the most.

Thank you!

... because I am guessing that's where contrived little nuggets like this come from.

While small teams of Saverians have been migrating out in search of oil and other sources of power,a team had discovered a new mineral that had not been seen before. This mineral which has been dubbed Carnotium (based on the Carnot Heat Engine Theory of a perfect Steam Engine) has been discovered to have large energy outputs that when used with steam technology has enabled high performance engines and mechanics.

If you are making a game make it _your_ game! Write a story, develop it, and own it!
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

#4 BenignDesign  Icon User is online

• holy shitin shishkebobs
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:39 AM

Weebly is always painful. Causes an aching deep in my old bones. :wheelchair:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1