2 Replies - 4997 Views - Last Post: 19 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Ideas for Algorithms project

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:51 PM

I am learning algorithms on my own , getting bored reading theory all the time . I would like to do some small project on my own . note that its just for my interest and not for academic purpose or even showing anyone else . just to keep my interest .
I would like to know from you what possible project can i do with the knowledge of algorithms ? i know C and C++ , and i am fairly comfortable with coding . Also used a little of gtk+ through glade in the past . But i have no idea of OS structure or web languages .
Something related to electrical engineering and signal processing like filtering of signals or image processing is welcome . Although something like games which use algorithms is also fine , but i don't want to get involved in games so much so that i lose track of my motive of doing the project .
Just suggest what comes to your mind .

PS:If this isn't the right topic for this forum , please give some links where it will be appropriate and we will end the topic .

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Ideas for Algorithms project

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Ideas for Algorithms project

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

Our standard project lists you can find linked in the pinned threads across the forum.

Project Ideas

Martyr2 Mega Project List
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Ideas for Algorithms project

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

Thanks .
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +