3 Replies - 578 Views - Last Post: 19 December 2012 - 12:47 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hi people

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

Hi.

I'm studying computer engineering (finishing my 3rd year), and I recently decided to make a project.
For now I'm just by myself and some other volunteers, and I'm not doing much because of exams and the like, but I hope to get it in serious motion next year.

So okay, I started to develop it, modelling it, etc, and kind of hit some problems :P/>
So I decided to check the web for suggestions and the like.....and when I hit this forum I was like DAYUM.
There are TONS of great advice, tutorials and the like in here, and there's like every topic imaginable! This forum is awesome lol.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hi people

• Perfectly Squared ;)
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hi people

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:27 PM

Hello gonzaw

Welcome to DIC :)

Yes...DAYUM indeed!!!...that was my reaction too when I first came across this forum :)

There are TONS of great advice, tutorials and the like in here, and there's like every topic imaginable! This forum is awesome lol.

Well, absolutely true!!!...you can definitely learn a lot over here :)

Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums :)

regards,
Raghav
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:57 PM

Yeah

I'm mostly looking forward to discussions and feedback and the like.

I mean, tutorials for programing languages or certain developing techniques and the like are relatively easy to find; but what's really hard to find is people to discuss this stuff with, and develop ideas and stuff.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Perfectly Squared ;)
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:47 AM

View Postgonzaw, on 19 December 2012 - 12:27 PM, said:

I mean, tutorials for programing languages or certain developing techniques and the like are relatively easy to find; but what's really hard to find is people to discuss this stuff with, and develop ideas and stuff.

Yes...when you discuss with people, you can understand their different ways of approaching problems and solving problems...which is not so much true with tutorials I believe.

Well, you will not only find excellent ideas and suggestions over here, but also will find brilliant people to discuss those ideas with. :)

regards,
Raghav

This post has been edited by raghav.naganathan: 19 December 2012 - 12:49 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1