All sounds on my laptop except for Skype ones are coming from my laptop speakers. So basically when I talk to someone on Skype I hear him/her on my headphones but all the other sounds on computer - from speakers. What I want is for ALL of them to come through my headphones... BTW: Even when I am NOT talking on Skype or even when Skype is off the problem is still the same...
What I tried:
1. Setting 'Communication headphones' as my default playback device. - When I try that it just ignores what I did and makes speakers default device again.
2. Restarting my computer. - obviously didn't help anyhow.
3. Changing Skype audio settings. - Only makes changes with Skype sounds..Nothing else.
4. Disabling 'Speakers' in playback devices. - When I do that I can't hear any sound.
5. Trying different headphones. - No change.
6. Updating Windows, Skype, Drivers. - Didn't help.
So, this is really frustrating me and I need it back to normal.
Hope you know how to solve this!
This post has been edited by Koyax: 20 December 2012 - 12:25 PM