ireport

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 317 Views - Last Post: 26 December 2012 - 04:33 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

ireport

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:20 AM

sir,
I am a beginner in java programming. however, i have developed a software which has database storing name and addresses. i want to create report using ireport. i could connect the database and data could be seen in the report using ireport designer. my problem is in the application i have created has a textfeild in which the user add some additional information other than in the database which should come in the report in a specific place. i try to create a full detailed report using both database records and user input details. i have no idea how to do that. i searched internet for the last two weeks but no use.

(a jform on which a jtextfeild in which user put his name and that must printed in pdf through ireport )
please help

thanks in advance

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: ireport

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: ireport

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:33 AM

Do not double post your questions! Posting your questions multiple times will in no way improve your odds of getting an answer. In fact, it's more likely to annoy people and drive them away. Use your existing thread.

* Closed *
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1