2 Replies - 228 Views - Last Post: 10 January 2013 - 08:33 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Requesting Basic Program for VB.NET

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:27 AM

I'm currently in Programming 1. Its the first class I've ever done programming and its online. I'm EXTREMELY tired of it and just want to get it over. I'm posting this because I'm wondering if anyone wants to do my basic programs that I need to turn in TODAY. I'm willing to pay. It should be extremely easy for you guys, yet so hard for me. I'm requesting 3 Programs. I will give you all the information my instructor is wanting. I will also give you the classes that I took within that class to help you out and let you know what I've learned thus far in this class to include in the programs. Post here if interested. We will discuss the price here as well. I need these 3 programs done before 11:59 PM Est TODAY. Thanks guys :helpsmilie:

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Requesting Basic Program for VB.NET

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Requesting Basic Program for VB.NET

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:30 AM

Good luck with that.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Requesting Basic Program for VB.NET

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:33 AM

Listen champ.. you can do this. Sit down and think it through.

Though if you don't like the class then drop it and swap out to something more up your alley. With that said let me be explicitly clear - we are not a homework service. We don't enjoy people cheating either. With that I am going to close this topic. If you are still confused on the 'why' or do not understand why we will not do your homework feel free to shoot me a PM.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1