2 Replies - 5914 Views - Last Post: 15 January 2013 - 07:01 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

vb6 datagrid Recordcount

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:27 AM

HI all ! I am using vb6 datagrid ! I have two datagrid named Datagrid1 and Datagrid2. In Datagrid1, there is one column of values named "Theory/Practical" where it contains values as "theory" or "practical". For example, consider that it has 7 values as 4 theory entry and 3 practical entry ! In datagrid2, there is two heading named No.of.Theory and No.of.Practicals. I want to display "4" in the no.of.theory and "3" in the no.of.practicals. Should i use recordcount or any other method? If recordcount means, how should i use that? Thanks in advance !

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: vb6 datagrid Recordcount

• Your Friendly Local Curmudgeon
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: vb6 datagrid Recordcount

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

Investigate the Filter property in conjunction with the RecordCount property. And please do us a favor and stop using exclamation points in your writing until you learn how to use them correctly. It's very distracting for those of us who are trying to make sense out of your posts. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: vb6 datagrid Recordcount

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:01 AM

Thanks friend i got the answer. Sorry for the trouble and it is my typing style and i won't use it again and thanks again for the reply :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1