2 Replies - 501 Views - Last Post: 15 January 2013 - 05:57 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Making a Lan voting system, "Please" can anyone here can suppo

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:17 AM

Good eve everyone, I and my group mates are making a LAN Voting system, and I just want to know if anyone here can support/help us in making our system, what I mean is to answer our problem when we don't know what to do or what we need to do. I wish anyone or even one will give us a feedback. Thanks! BTW, sorry for my bad English.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Making a Lan voting system, "Please" can anyone here can suppo

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Making a Lan voting system, "Please" can anyone here can suppo

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:44 AM

How do you plan to make something if you don't know what to do or where to start?

Keep in mind, we're not going to supply you with code. We're only going to help you fix your code.
You need to put some effort into it.
Write some code, if you get stuck then come back and ask for help about what you're stuck on.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Making a Lan voting system, "Please" can anyone here can suppo

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

View Posttorind_2000, on 15 January 2013 - 06:44 AM, said:

How do you plan to make something if you don't know what to do or where to start?

Keep in mind, we're not going to supply you with code. We're only going to help you fix your code.
You need to put some effort into it.
Write some code, if you get stuck then come back and ask for help about what you're stuck on.

Yes sir!, that is what I'm pointing, we will just call or post here if we have a problem or we stuck in a single or more prob., but don't you worry because we will not please you to give us a perfect code or what we mean is a whole code of the system. Thank you sir for your good Feed Back. BTW. SORRY AGAIN FOR MY BAD ENGLISH! =D
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1