• +

15 Replies - 5899 Views - Last Post: 03 March 2013 - 12:19 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Design Inspiration

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:19 PM

View Postbaxter111, on 22 January 2013 - 03:12 PM, said:

haha good answer... :-)

I need some help on a simple quote box - like enter your reg and so on.

Any tips.

For web and graphic designers working on different tools is not only important, they have to get daily dose of inspiration too. And for your inspiration i have collected really amazing and creative web sites.

This Creative Inspiration Websites list is quoted from Holdren Design, What I do here is add the respective thumbnail images on the website concerned. In my opinion a 'great website' needs to be both well designed, yet usable, if not it is just not fit for purpose. I hope you will like the sites as these are really inspirational.

"There are so many graphic design blogs out there, finding a useful and inspirational one can feel overwhelming. So, I've narrowed it down to my favorite 24 blogs. These blogs are the most comprehensive, and most up-to-date. There is a wide array of blogs on my list, ranging from blogs that deal exclusively with graphic and web design, to those that focus on packaging, marketing, influential designers, to blogs dedicated to covering the best of all design and advertising-related worlds. Hope you will find them useful:-)"

- See more at: http://jayce-o.blogs...s-creative.html

This post has been edited by modi123_1: 03 March 2013 - 12:29 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (2 Pages)
  • +