1. Design, implement and unit test protocol analysis modules.
2. Provide technical leadership to junior engineers.
3. Act as liaison and project manager between HQ and a remote team.
- 8+ years of experience.
- Experience developing Layer 3-7 networking products or software applications.
- Knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, POP3, SMTP, IMAP4, SIP, and H323 desirable.
- Knowledge of protocols and access methods used by popular social media applications is desirable.
- In depth knowledge of Solaris/UNIX OS and development experience required.
- Leadership ability to mentor and lead junior developers and deliver quality products on time.
- Strong Linux system development: Interprocess communication sockets, pipes, shared memory multithreading: Thread start/finish, mutexes, condition variables.
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen. Prior or existing security clearance is a plus.
- Candidate must speak Mandarin
BSCS or equivalent an engineering discipline required. Advanced technical degree desirable.
If you are or know someone with these qualifications please email me your CV to [email protected]
This post has been edited by macosxnerd101: 01 February 2013 - 10:17 PM
Reason for edit:: Removed job location per request