1. Design, implement and unit test protocol analysis modules.
2. Provide technical leadership to junior engineers.
3. Act as liaison and project manager between HQ and a remote team.
- 8+ years of experience.
- Experience developing Layer 3-7 networking products or software applications.
- Knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, POP3, SMTP, IMAP4, SIP, and H323 desirable.
- Knowledge of protocols and access methods used by popular social media applications is desirable.
- In depth knowledge of Solaris/UNIX OS and development experience required.
- Leadership ability to mentor and lead junior developers and deliver quality products on time.
- Strong Linux system development: Interprocess communication sockets, pipes, shared memory multithreading: Thread start/finish, mutexes, condition variables.
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen. Prior or existing security clearance is a plus.
- Candidate must speak Mandarin
BSCS or equivalent an engineering discipline required. Advanced technical degree desirable.
If you are or know someone with these qualifications please email me your CV to email@example.com
This post has been edited by macosxnerd101: 01 February 2013 - 10:17 PM
Reason for edit:: Removed job location per request