1 Replies - 389 Views - Last Post: 05 February 2013 - 10:38 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Google Adwords Campaigns and SEO

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

I had a very similar question that I wanted to post as a new topic, but I can't because I'm a new member. Someone post it for me? My question: Does google adwords campaigns and bing ads reduce SEO efforts? It's just that I've tried google adwords maybe a dozen times and NEVER made a profit with their service, and have little to show but frustration. Let's say google was motivated more by profit and less by helping their customers and hypothetically they were dishonest for this purpose. Wouldn't it make sense that they'd demote your natural SEO campaign since you're already a paying customer, why not suck more money out of you and make you more dependend on adwords? I certainly hope that this isn't true and I generally trust google, but I've never had luck when using adwords. I also wanted to know about bing ads. If they see that you're rated highly in the search engine but then you decide to pay for advertising, would they demote your site to make more money?

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Google Adwords Campaigns and SEO

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Google Adwords Campaigns and SEO

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:38 PM

Topic split. Please avoid necroposting. There is no restriction on new members posting topics.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1