2 Replies - 386 Views - Last Post: 11 February 2013 - 12:46 AM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

TheKirk says Hello!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

Goodmorning,

I'd like to introduce my self to DreamInCode. My name is Swen Kooij, also known as TheKirk or xKirk32. I have been programming since I was about 12 years old. I study Application development in The Netherlands. Which hasn't been that good since I already know most of the stuff, I skipped the first year and now I'm on an internship at Big Brother Security Systems (The Netherlands) as a Software Engineer. Just for your information, at the moment I'm 17 years old and turning 18 the 7th of April.

As said I started programming and scripting when I was about 12 years old. Since then I haven't done much else. I'm fluent in C# and PHP and my skills with C, Java and Objective-C are pretty good as well. I;m getting the hang of Python and Ruby but I'm still learning those. I love programming and software development, there's nothing better todo! I'm always looking for ways to improve my skills and help out other in any way I can.

I have been a member of several online communities before but those were al ethical hacking forums. I think it's time to move on to a somewhat more serious community. I'm looking forward to contribute to DreamInCode. I like writing articles and tutorial, in fact I'm finishing up my first one for DreamInCode.

Further more you should know I work at McDonald's as a crew trainer.

If you have questions, problems etc.. You can always send me a message some where, wether it's Facebook or a DreamInCode personal message. I'd be glad to help!
I'm looking forward to being around on DreamInCode.

Kind regards,
TheKirk / Swen Kooij

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: TheKirk says Hello!

• Perfectly Squared ;)
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: TheKirk says Hello!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

Hello Swen

Welcome to DIC :)

Wow!!! I'm impressed with your skills and programming knowledge. :)

Now that you are a part of DIC, feel free to contribute by helping members out with their programming problems...a small suggestion though...try not to spoon-feed them code. Instead, try giving helpful suggestions that will aid them to find the solution themselves.

Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums :)

regards,
Raghav
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: TheKirk says Hello!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:46 AM

Thanks for the welcome! I'm looking forward to sharing my knowledge with DIC :)
I have some intresting shizzle coming up.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1