1 Replies - 425 Views - Last Post: 15 February 2013 - 02:23 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hi everyone!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:42 AM

Hi guys, I'm new 'round here. Joined up so that I could browse around, read about programming and maybe get some help when needed. I've found that after joining up on a physics forum that I can learn some cool stuff by browsing through other peoples' questions when I get bored. I figured maybe I could do the same here. I'm a maths/physics student that's interested in programming partly for fun and partly because it might be of some use sometime in the future. I've taken an introductory course in Javascript and have also taught myself some C++. I think that's as good as introduction as any, so I'll stop there :)/>

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hi everyone!

• Perfectly Squared ;)
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hi everyone!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:23 AM

Hello phosgene

Welcome to DIC :)

Really glad that you are interested in programming...and yes...it will certainly be very helpful in the future.

Well, considering you are a maths/physics student, there are a lot of ways by which you can use programming for certain scenarios to help you make your concepts more interesting...well...in fact, there are a lot of ways by which you can use programming in physics and maths.

Well,now that you are a part of DIC, you can definitely learn a lot over here from the questions and suggestions posted by the members.

Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums :)

regards,
Raghav
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1