1 Replies - 723 Views - Last Post: 21 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hello World

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:04 PM

First off this website has been awesomely helpful already. I've used forums for years but I've never been one to post much and I think its time for that to change. I guess I'm looking for any suggestions on where to go next. I'm not new to programming...it comes with the EE degree, but there is a lot i still need to learn, and a lot of its basics. I just recently dived in to linux (kubuntu 12.10) head first (i don't know how i managed to get an ee degree without hardly using this OS) and its quite the rabit hole. What i'm learning is how little i know about the code copile process and environments (finding librarys/ installing librarys) and not to mentions bash.

Anywho that sums up my story, my respect goes to those who helped build this site and i hope i'll be able to pitch in a bit....peace :gunsmilie:/>/>

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hello World

• Perfectly Squared ;)
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hello World

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

Hello JDX

Welcome to DIC :)

Well, you are indeed right about the fact that there is a lot you have to learn, because however much of an expert you may be, there is always something or the other that you will still need to learn...and learn you will, now that you are a part of the DIC community. :)

And yes, it is really nice to see that you are acknowledging the builders of this site. :)

Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums. :)

regards,
Raghav
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1