3 Replies - 5332 Views - Last Post: 20 March 2013 - 06:27 AM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

review tools for my website

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:09 AM

hi could any one give me a link to check my project in php if their is a tool to check the links or in other terms an evaluation like tool that test speed etc..., because i keep searching google but could not do what i want to check
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: review tools for my website

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: review tools for my website

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:58 AM

One nice site that has a few tools is pingdom.com. You can put in your domain name, click the settings tab for additional settings, and then click "Test Now". It will visit your site, download all the files it sees, shows you how long it takes to download as well as the overall time for your site.

It is great for finding even some files you may not realize are on the page and can show you bottlenecks. In the settings section you have three different locations you can check your site from too.

Might be worth checking out. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:28 AM

View PostMartyr2, on 25 February 2013 - 10:58 AM, said:

One nice site that has a few tools is pingdom.com. You can put in your domain name, click the settings tab for additional settings, and then click "Test Now". It will visit your site, download all the files it sees, shows you how long it takes to download as well as the overall time for your site.

It is great for finding even some files you may not realize are on the page and can show you bottlenecks. In the settings section you have three different locations you can check your site from too.

Might be worth checking out. :)/>

thank you sir, but is this site working for my site created in php even though i have not yet move to web host my site im only using the localhost method to display my site
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:27 AM

If you are using Google Chrome. Right click on the page and click Inspect Element. The Web Developer Tools will appear. Select the network tabs and reload your page. It will give detailed load time of each and every thing on the webpage. I don't use Firefox, but there should also be a feature like that. Hope this helps :smile2:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1