3 Replies - 1587 Views - Last Post: 13 March 2013 - 02:07 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

merging a code for matching faces and other stores videos in database

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:00 AM

Hi, i have a face recognition code is written in c# . this code compares between videos which is captured but it saves the videos frames in an array.I want to save these videos in database instead of array.The code already open the web camera, take the videos and save them in an array.I want to store them in the database to compare the stored one with the new video which 'll be taken in the next time. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: merging a code for matching faces and other stores videos in database

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: merging a code for matching faces and other stores videos in database

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:01 AM

Hi, i have a face recognition code is written in c# . this code compares between videos which is captured but it saves the videos frames in an array.I want to save these videos in database instead of array.The code already open the web camera, take the videos and save them in an array.I want to store them in the database to compare the stored one with the new video which 'll be taken in the next time. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Was This Post Helpful? -1
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:02 AM

• +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:07 AM

• +
  • -

Page 1 of 1