0 Replies - 769 Views - Last Post: 13 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

vb.net programmer trying to get active in a forum...

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

A few years ago, I was laid off. then we moved the in-laws in. Since then I have been very busy finishing the house and taking care of the in-laws. I miss the programming. I have had the good fortune to pick up a couple of independent contracting jobs. Both tasks are programs that can be put into production.

These projects would never have been completed without help from many forums. I would like to give something back and hope this is the place to do so.

I have gone from vb6 to vb.net. The last project is a winform project with a SQL Server back end. Since I have 'finished' the code, I have made a summary sheet of the issues I had to overcome. One day I got to a point were I was getting a little disappointed with the progress. To solve this issue, I listened to some videos again. It made all the difference.

I really do appreciate the help that people have given me. Hopefully I will be able to get my notes up on my web site in a couple of days. It gets really encouraging when people can help and you can help others in return.

My 2 cents worth for now.

Bill

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Page 1 of 1