0 Replies - 795 Views - Last Post: 13 March 2013 - 09:37 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hello World

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:37 PM

I did not know there was an introduction section... so I am a little late with it lol. My name is... Ric... I became interested in programming a year and a half ago. Yeah I know... not a very long time of experience. I did all my information seeking in a lot of online resources, discovered helpful topics, viewed others opinions which led me to learn other languages, and found useful eBooks. I am currently learning HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, C++, Java, Python, and Android. I would not consider myself an expert in the following languages nor an amateur, but they are just my main focuses and I know I have a lot to learn. I created my own web site, and finally published it publicly and I also published my first meaningful android app. It is nothing serious, but I guess it is a start. I enjoy programming with a passion and have a lot of motivation willing to face many challenges. Also I am not doing it for the money even though it would be beneficial. I do not know any real life programmers and in the virtual life either lol. Sucks to be the only one interested in what I do. It would be fun engaging into projects as groups.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Page 1 of 1