tracker control

• (2 Pages)
  • +

16 Replies - 3818 Views - Last Post: 21 March 2013 - 07:14 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: tracker control

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:41 PM

Yeah i understand there is no communication problem between us(may be my English is worst) ... i don't know how to explain my project .. but the think is i need to be display all the things only in graphical representation ..that is the task given to me in my college..
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Coding Geezer
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: tracker control

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:14 AM

View Posttamiltom, on 20 March 2013 - 11:41 PM, said:

Yeah i understand there is no communication problem between us(may be my English is worst) ... i don't know how to explain my project .. but the think is i need to be display all the things only in graphical representation ..that is the task given to me in my college..

Did they specify which things need to be displayed graphically? I mean, really, you could, for example, display TCP conections with boxes, joined with lines, but that doesn't have anything in common with something like the CPU performance moving graph in Task Manager. It seems to me that the point is to display something in a graph that would be meaningful.

If I were you, I'd re-read the specifications, and if you are still unsure, ask your professor for clarification.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (2 Pages)
  • +