0 Replies - 1102 Views - Last Post: 17 March 2013 - 05:20 AM Rate Topic: -----

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Dwoo with CodeIgniter

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:20 AM

Hey guys, I'm having trouble getting Dwoo setup in CodeIgniter 2.1. Essentially, I'm using Phil Sturgeons Template library for creating layouts, partials, and themes. This all works well, and that system works if I just use PHP in the views. But I'd rather use template tags since the people developing the themes more than likely won't know PHP, but will recognize what template tags are from other similar systems. The parser class that comes with CodeIgniter doesn't come with the features I need, which dwoo does, and it should work seamlessly with the template library I'm using(Phil suggests it in his library). It built a wrapper for dwoo that should make it work in CI. I just can't seem to get it to work. After following the directions here. I still can't seem to get it to work. I receive the error
Attached Image
Which I found out because the last chunk of the file is commented out
Attached Image
Uncommenting that just moves the error down to line 210 saying there is no Dwoo_Security_Policy.

My code for everything is exactly how it is on a fresh install of the template engine, and the parser. That's what I don't get. If any of you have any experience with Dwoo and CI please help, this is driving me crazy. If anyone needs code (wasn't sure what to give so I didn't give any), just let me know and I'll show it.

This post has been edited by EnvXOwner: 17 March 2013 - 05:21 AM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Page 1 of 1